About Me



About Me

My name is Grace Clarke and I am a 2nd year Computer Science and IT student in NUI Galway. I am writing this blog as part of a module in my course - Professional Skills I. At the start of the year each member of the class were given a topic of their choice (related to IT of course). With this topic we did various assignments (an essay, a presentation and a form of digital media-this blog!) I really enjoyed the module as I got a research topic I was truly interested in and enjoyed learning more and more about with each assignment I did. My participation in this has influenced my decision to pursue medical technology as a basis for my third year work placement and hopefully my future career!

Thursday 1 March 2012

Here is my first in class presentation. I really enjoyed making the presentation as it gave me a better insight into the topic as I hope to go on and study medical technology when I finish my course.




No comments:

Post a Comment